Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. We will gladly provide more information upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose for which it is gathered.
- We process only data which is required, and store it only as long as it is required.
- We do our best to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality.
- You have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed, what data is gathered, and from where it is obtained. You also have the right to know why and by whom it is processed.
- You have the right to request your data. A copy will be provided upon request.
- You have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- You have the right to have your data erased.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to processing of your data. For example, you may object to your data being used for direct marketing.
- You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling, whereby a decision is based solely on automated processing. You may exercise this right whenever profiling would result in legal issues which concern or affect you.
- You have the right to obtain your data in a machine-readable format or via a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- In the event that your request is refused under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- You have the right to assistance from a supervisory authority and the right to legal remedy, such as damage claims.
- You have the right to withdraw consent to processing of your personal data.
Information you have provided – This might be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc.. This type of data is necessary for delivering a product or service, or to enhance your customer experience with us.
Information automatically collected – This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners – We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information – We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
We use your personal data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract
We use your personal data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent. On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing
On the ground of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners)
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest. With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners)
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for
We process your personal data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law. We might process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing
- further processing will not harm your interests
- there will be appropriate safeguards for processing
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Our business partners:
Connected third parties: We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this
information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.